The Temporary Activity Subclass 408 Visa offers international university students, recent graduates and young professionals the opportunity to become an Intern or Trainee within professional Australian organisations.
Career of the Day offer a structured and guided learning program to offer candidates cultural immersion into Australia and professional development and practical skills allowing the intern to work within their specific academic or occupational field.
All applicants are required to complete the application form so that Career of the Day can accurately process your data and assist you with your individual career coaching and business placement needs.
Application link: https://careeroftheday.com/international-internship-online-form/
Upon eligibility, candidates will receive a structured career plan assessing their skills, potential client partners we may be able to place them with and any further information relative to their transition into Australia.
Our consultants can schedule Skype, WeChat or WebEx meetings to directly with the candidate to further discuss the program specifications.
Candidates will receive the following services;
- Comprehensive 3 months Internship placement working within an Australian organisation (The visa is only valid for 3 months max for a stay in Australia. You must return to your home country after 3 months)
- Structured career plan tailored to your individual needs and career goals
- Completion of Migration lodgement documentation by one of our Migration Lawyers (MARN: 1387940)*
- Australian Workcover Insurance ensuring your safety whilst working in Australia
- Resume / CV Editing and development services
- LinkedIn profile development
- Placement support and consultation
- Post-placement management services
* Sponsor (the host company hosting the intern) to be approved first before the visa application can be lodged.
Fees discussed once Application has been received.
Additional services tailored to your needs include:
- Home Stay & Accommodation services
- Airport Transfer
- Tourist excursions & sight seeing bookings
Additional fees apply.