Venue - Melbourne
This workshop covers the essentials of etiquette in today’s global market place. Build your confidence and discover what can make or break a business interaction. Image and manners play a part in how people perceive you. Present yourself as a premium brand and one that is in line with the corporate brand you are representing.
Who should attend?
- Executives and Managers
- PR and Marketing Professionals
- Sales and Customer Service Leaders
- Executive Assistants
- Sales Professionals
- Customer Service Professionals
- Understanding Perceptions
- How are you perceived? Evaluate your peers and yourself in a fun and eye‐opening exercise.
- What is Etiquette?
- Discover the difference between protocol and etiquette and the roles that they play at work.
- Principles of Good Etiquette
- Essential etiquette principals to guide you through tough, embarrassing and unexpected situations. These principles are also a good guide in helping establish workplace civility. Good manners never go out of fashion!
- Introduce with Impact (Sequence and words)
- Using international diplomatic protocol, understand and practice the correct way to introduce your customers, your managers, your peers.
- Global business card etiquette
- Practice good business card etiquette and tips on how to make it memorable.
- 3 keys to a memorable handshake
- Unlearn to learn. A handshake is the only physical contact we should have with our customers. Learn how the politicians do it and do it better!
- Ushering and seating strategies
- Practice the diplomatic way to ushering your customers in and around the office and who should sit where and why?
- 5 Keys Professional Power and Poise
- Essential body language for power and poise.
- Dress for business success
- Discover key aspects of professional dressing. Standing out for the right reasons.